Frequently Asked Questions
- What's the class size for the Panda classes?
18 students with 4 teachers
- What's the class size for the 3 year old classes?
16 students with 2 teachers
- What's the class size for the 4 and 5 year old classes?
18 students with 2 teachers
- What's the class size for the Kindergarten class?
20 students with 2 teachers
- What do we require of our Head Teachers for education background?
Head Teachers need to have a Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education and/or Early Childhood. Assistant Teachers need to have experience with children. All staff have background checks done on them.
- Do we have to be a member of Central Baptist Church to attend the Preschool/Kindergarten?
No! Everyone is welcome!
- Do the Panda students need to be potty trained to attend?
- Do the Preschool students need to be potty trained to attend?
- Do we offer an Extended Care program before and after school?
Yes, see our page on Extended Care.
- Do we have Preschool, Kindergarten or Extended Care in the summer months?
No. But we do offer a Summer Fun program that meets every Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:00 - 11:30.