Extended Care Program
Because many of our families need flexibility in the time they bring their children to and from school, we provide Extended Care, a before and/or after class option.
Children may be scheduled on a regular or occasional basis, as long as openings are available. Any child enrolled at Central Baptist Preschool and Kindergarten may be enrolled in Extended Care (however, please note that your child must be toilet trained in order to be enrolled in Extended Care).
Hours of Operation
||7:30 – 9:00 a.m.
||11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
|Drop-in, emergency time, early drop-off, late pickup:
|Lunch (emergencies only)
- Extended Care isa pre-paid program.
- Extended Care is NOT available from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Extended Care is non-refundable. Extended care charges are incurred for time scheduled whether or not the child is present.
- Children using AM Extended Care must be enrolled in a morning Preschool or Kindergarten class.
- All children must be brought to and picked up from Extended Care by an authorized adult.
- No gum is allowed in Extended Care
- No outside toys (toys from home) are allowed in Extended Care
- Children must wear tennis shoes or soft-soled shoes and sturdy play clothes
- Central Baptist Preschool and Kindergarten reserves the right to ask parents to withdraw a child from Extended Care who is not ready to function within a less-formal setting, or if parents do not comply with the policies of the school.
- If school is canceled, Extended Care will also be canceled.
- Children provide their own lunch; beverage for lunch will be provided by the school. The lunch must ready-to-eat -- all fruit must be sliced and/or peeled at home.
- All children need to have the necessary forms completed before entering the Extended Care program.
- All contracts are due by Tuesday at 1:00 for scheduling the following week.
- Any changes made to a submitted schedule will result in a $7.00 fee.
- Any changes made in less than a 24 hour period will result in a $7.00 late contract fee and care will be provided at a rate of $7.00 per hour.
- Late pickup of a child will result in a minimum late pickup fee of $7.00
- Notice: Starting October 1, 2010, there is no longer a grace period for late child pickups. Any late pickup will result in a charge.